UK Work Permits (Tier 2: For healthcare Professionals.)

As a medical professional holding a tier 2 health & care visa & after completing 5 years of residency in the UK, You become eligible to file for an “Indefinite leave to remain(ILR)”, In the UK which is later followed by filing for Naturalization as a British citizen. 

How We Can Help You

We know that every case is different. Our OISC registered consultants are here to listen, understand and provide you with accurate advice about the best UK visa route according to your personal circumstances.

Following our comprehensive assessment of your circumstances we will provide you with full details of all documentation we require to prepare and submit a successful work permit application on your behalf.

Once you’ve provided all of the request documents your dedicated case manager will collate all documentation and prepare your application in accordance with the latest immigration rules and requirements.

If necessary, we can advise and assist with ensuring the advertisement placed meets the government criteria.

Your case worker will submit your application to the UKBA on your behalf and monitor progress, keeping you up to date at every step of the way. We will also manage any requests for additional information from the UKBA. Then as soon as UKBA have approved your work permit application we’ll notify you immediately. Our team of qualified immigration consultants know first-hand the stress involved with making a UK visa application and we’re on hand to answer any questions you have throughout the application process.

What are the benefits of having a UK Skilled Worker Visa?

  • Income: Earn in pounds.
  • Education: Study in world-class colleges and universities at prices lower than the US.
  • Health: You can enjoy the best healthcare facilities in the world.
  • Retirement: UK is rated as one of the best countries in the world and you can be assured of a retirement you will enjoy.
  • Your family: You can bring your whole family to the UK.
  • Freedom Live, work and study in any UK province or territory.
  • Investment: Best investment for your money. Better returns than gold, mutual funds, stocks or FD.

UK work visa requirements

If you’re a non-EU/EFTA national wanting to work in the UK, you need an appropriate work permit. Most of the UK work visas require sponsorships from a local employer; you to secure a suitable job and sponsorship before applying for the UK work visa. UK work visas are currently unavailable to casual or low-skilled employment. As a result, it isn’t possible to enter the UK on another type of visa and take up casual or temporary work.

Information on UK work visa sponsorships for Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas is available here.

You also need to apply for a biometric residence permit if you’re staying in the UK for longer than six months.

The following groups of people are exempt from UK work visa requirements:

  • diplomats who were outside of the UK when offered the post
  • overseas government ministers on official business
  • members of Commonwealth or Overseas Territories armed forces posted to the UK
  • officials working for a head of state