Study in New Zealand
New Zealand Visa
An education system that is fit for purpose in preparing students for a global career, with teaching and curriculum that is industry-based
Advanced technology, with 98 per cent of New Zealand education institutions connected to fast and uncapped broadband connections, and
A curriculum framework that encourages students to experiment and to deliver new, creative solutions to problems
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
- New Zealand has lowest unemployment rate in the world.
- A number of opportunities s are for students to gain up to 3 years work permit on 1 year study
- Job oriented course curriculum
- Nz has 8 state universalities who offers bachelor ,master and doctorate degree
- Nz has 21 polytechnics and institute which providing all level of studies and offering course in different discipline
Why choose ?
Globally renowned Universities & Colleges
Affordable Tuition Fees
Work while studying
Post Graduate Work Permit
A definite way to Permanent Residence
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NEW ZEALAND
This is a qualification awarded upon the successful completion of a 1 year program.
This is a qualification acquired after a 1 or 2 years successful study.
This is a 3 year course which then may be transferred to a Bachelor Degree.
These are awarded by Universities / University Colleges / Community Colleges after successful completion of a 4 year program.
These programs may comprise approximately two to three semesters of full time study. These certificates can transfer into Master’s Degrees. They provide intense specializations in one subject area and a chance to gain practical experience along with theoretical. Student with a Bachelor Degree of 3 to 4 years is a prerequisite to enroll in this program.
This is a 2 year program to be pursued after a 4 years Bachelor’s or a 3 years Bachelor’s and a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma from Canada. Programs then expect the student to propose and conduct significant original research culminating in a major project thesis.
The average time frame to complete this program is 4 to 7 years. This is a degree above the Master’s Degree and is required for many high level jobs.
- According to report by the World Happiness Report 2018, New Zealand has been ranked 8th as the happiest country in the world.
- The UK based education system followed in New Zealand makes it a preferred destination for international education aspirants. As assessed by the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Educating for the Future Index 2018, New Zealand’s education system is ranked number 1 in the world.
- The universities of New Zealand are all ranked among the top 3 per cent in the world by QS World University Rankings 2018 and are ranked in the Top 100 universities worldwide in 39 of 46 subjects.
- The qualifications and degree attained at New Zealand’s universities are all recognized internationally.
Do you know this ?
Business management ,hospitality, IT, project management , Animation and healthcare
Graduate diploma and postgraduate diploma fees approximate 17000-19000NZD par year
Bachelor and master fees approximate 19000-20000NZD per year
Living expenses for International student per year would be 15000(FTS) deposite into ANZ bank
NZ has two main intake july and November
|4-Basic diploma||+2with 50%||5.5|
|6-advsnce diploma||+2with 50%||6|
|9-masters||Bachelors with first division ,experience||6.5|
FINCANCIAL DOCUEMNTS(HAVE TO SHOW 6 MONTH OLD FUND) /MEDICAL(CHEST X-RAY REQUIRY )/PCC
INTERVIEW (TELEPHONIC BY EMBASSY )
PRE VISA APPROVAL
PAY 1 YEAR TUTION FEES +FTS
FINAL VISA APPROVAL