Study in Canada
Canada has been one of the most favourite countries to get a Permanent Resident Visa since the past several decades. Thousands of immigration seekers aspire to move to Canada to work and live with their families.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA ?
- Canada is considered to be one of the best places in the world to live.
- Canada has a highly acclaimed education system.
- Expenditure on education is very high, ranking second in the G-8 countries.
- Canada offers 90 Universities and 150 Colleges and technical institutes, teaching almost every academic program.
- Canadian Universities and Colleges have affordable work program, which gives the students an opportunity to work in their related fields and thereby earn credits for the semester.
- Students are legally permitted to work 20 hours per week through the semester and full time during scheduled breaks and vacations.
- Canada is known for its safe and orderly way of life and welcoming attitude of native Canadians.
- Due added advantage is the low cost of living with the most of the amenities provided by the govt.
Why choose ?
Globally renowned Universities & Colleges
Affordable Tuition Fees
Work while studying
Post Graduate Work Permit
A definite way to Permanent Residence in Canada
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
This is a qualification awarded upon the successful completion of a 1 year program.
This is a qualification acquired after a 1 or 2 years successful study.
This is a 3 year course which then may be transferred to a Bachelor Degree.
These are awarded by Universities / University Colleges / Community Colleges after successful completion of a 4 year program.
These programs may comprise approximately two to three semesters of full time study. These certificates can transfer into Master’s Degrees. They provide intense specializations in one subject area and a chance to gain practical experience along with theoretical. Student with a Bachelor Degree of 3 to 4 years is a prerequisite to enroll in this program.
This is a 2 year program to be pursued after a 4 years Bachelor’s or a 3 years Bachelor’s and a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma from Canada. Programs then expect the student to propose and conduct significant original research culminating in a major project thesis.
The average time frame to complete this program is 4 to 7 years. This is a degree above the Master’s Degree and is required for many high level jobs.
- Education in Canada is generally divided into primary education, Followed by secondary education and Post-Secondary.
- It encompasses both publicly-funded and private school, Secondary school, summer camp, university and university college. Education is compulsory up to the age of sixteen in every province In Canada, Except for Ontario & New Brunswick, Where the compulsory age is eighteen.
- In general, Canadian children attend kindergarten for one or two years at the of four or five on a voluntary basis. All children being grade one at about six years of age.
- The school year normally runs from September though the following June but in some instances, January intake dates are possible. Secondary school go up to grades 11 or 12, Depending on the province. From there, students may attend university, College or Cegep Studies.
Do you know this ?
• IT- Computers
• Electrical Engineering – Electrical communication engineering
• Mechanical and civil engineering
The cost of education in CANADA is between 13000 to 20000CAD per year.
The living cost in the CANADA is 10200CAD it is called GIC ( Guaranteed Investment Certificate ).
Canada has total 10 province and 3 territories
Ontario. British Colombia , Manitoba, Alberta, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador ,Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan.
The main intake Canada offered is September and January ,a few universities and college offered May intake as well
( 1 YEAR TF HAVE TO PAY )
(NOVA SCOTIA,ICICI,SBI CANADA (10200))
(VISA FEES 235CAD)